ff layered - basique mode

layered

I'm all about that monochromatic and simplistic style. I always tend to gravitate towards black, grey and white items of clothing...


I'm all about that monochromatic and simplistic style. I always tend to gravitate towards black, grey and white items of clothing, particularly basics. You'll usually find me in a basic tee and denim as it creates an effortless and casual outfit. As it was quite chilly, I layered on two jackets to help keep me warm (and of course they were colourless). To pull the look together, I also layered on two dainty gold necklaces which also adds to the simplicity of the outfit.




Dotti basic grey tee, Target grey jacket, Bardot black lapel jacket, Just Jeans black denim, Just Jeans belt, ABC Mart platform Chelsea boots, Lilou London necklace, Jolie & Deen bar necklace


Both May and I are studying hard for exams in a few weeks so sporadic posts may occur but we'll be sure to keep you updated!

Love,
Carmen x


You Might Also Like

0 comments