ff Run Wild - basique mode

Run Wild

At the moment, i'm completely in love with all things active wear. There have been signs as of late last year but it has reached it&#...


At the moment, i'm completely in love with all things active wear. There have been signs as of late last year but it has reached it's pinnacle! Because of this new obsession with active wear, I've put together a wishlist of my current favourite pieces.

Running Bare Crop Top, Adidas T-shirt, Nike Roshe Run Sneakers Grey, Nike Crop Top in black, Nike Crop Top, Nike Trousers, Lorna Jane Shorts in grey, Finders Keepers FIT drink bottle, Adidas T-shirt


The palette is once again very monochromatic, for active wear I'm quite inspired by the colorful crop tops and shorts, but these pieces fit right in with my style and wardrobe but i'm definitely tempted to venture into a more colorful palette.

The Nike Roshe Run shoes in the center are currently sitting at number one on my wishlist. If you know me in real life, I constantly wear sneakers or trainers and chances are, if you catch me doing errands i'll be wearing New Balance or Converse on my feet. This pair not only comes in my favourite colour but is incredibly chic. The clean cut and lines of this pair of shoes are quite modern and definitely a trend in sports shoes.

Crop tops are a must when doing sport or being quite active. Good support is essential and these crop tops are not only supportive but extremely fashionable as well. I absolutely adore the prints and designs on these crops tops and love the colour combinations.
 Just like cheese and crackers, crop tops and shorts go hand in hand, and this pair of grey shorts ticks the box! I personally think grey is such a chic colour and as it is neither light nor dark it compliments  every skin complexion. This pair from Lorna Jane has my heart and if paired with the right top ( see Adidas top), going to the gym may no longer be such a chore.

Motivation and inspiration to continue a workout or fitness regime can be hard, especially in the colder months, but fashionable sports wear can really motivate you to hit the gym. Who doesn't want to look good whilst sweating?!! It's definitely worth the investment and if you're 2015 fitness goals are looking a bit pear shaped, why not give it a go?!

Sorry we haven't been very active, school has just started again and Carmen's been quite sick so expect some irregular posting, but we will try out hardest to post once a week like usual!

Love,
May







You Might Also Like

0 comments