ff Carmen's March Favourites - basique mode

Carmen's March Favourites

March has been a stressful month for the both of us. With the accumulation of tests, assignments and due dates, we're finally able...



March has been a stressful month for the both of us. With the accumulation of tests, assignments and due dates, we're finally able to relax for a couple of weeks as we're officially on term break! So today, I've got my March favourites to share with you all!


Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water

You may have heard many people raving about this product because of it's great capabilities. And I'm here to say that it really is amazing! I recently ran out of my eye makeup remover and decided to give this one a shot. Many people have acclaimed this as the 'drugstore version of Bioderma'. It effortlessly removes all makeup; whether it be face, eyes, lips, etc. It doesn't leave my skin super stripped of its oils and is a quick and easy one-step way to remove your makeup at the end of the day.


T.N. Dickinson's - Witch Hazel toner

The previous toner that I had been using left my skin very dry. Considering that I have oily skin, that toner was far too drying. As majority of my skincare regime is quite 'chemically based', I decided to change some of my skincare products to more 'natural' products. This witch hazel toner is super gentle on the skin and removes any leftover makeup or dirt that has built up. The only downfall about this product is that it smells quite herbal and natural, but I would still recommend it if you're looking for a natural and organic toner!

Covergirl - Lashblast Volume Mascara in waterproof

For the past year or so, I haven't been wearing mascara because I couldn't find one that would a) give good length and volume, b) doesn't clump and c) most important, keep a curl. This mascara does all of this, especially considering I have super thin, short, stick-straight lashes! I believe this one is similar to Maybelline's The Rocket mascara. However, Maybelline here in Australia doesn't sell that mascara and so this one comes pretty close! The brush on this mascara is big and chunky with small thin bristles which helps distribute the product without clumping. I also love that it is waterproof which holds the curl!

IEI White Nail Colour

I've always been a lover of white nails, especially during the summer days. Although we're currently in Autumn, the weather still seems to be quite warm. This nail colour is much thinner and more liquid than most nail polishes, which many people would look down upon. However, with white nail polish, I much prefer it to be thin and have the ability to build up the colour layer by layer. It creates a very clean and sophisticated look. 

Jolie & Dean - Bar necklace

I've mentioned before that I love dainty and simple necklaces, especially as my style is quite minimal and monochromatic. I've wanted a bar necklace for the longest time, and as March is my birthday month, May bought this for me! This necklace pairs great with absolutely everything and is also a great necklace layering accessory.

Tetley - Forest Fruits Tea

Like many of you out there, I love tea. I was browsing through the tea section at the local supermarket and this one captured my eye. I love green tea, herbal tea and fruit tea. This one is quite strong and smells absolutely amazing. It tastes quite tangy and fruity (obviously) and is a beautiful red colour when steeped. It tastes quite similar to T2's Strawberries and Cream but is a fraction of the price.

So that's it! Those were my March favourites. I hope you all had a great March and have a great start into April!


Love,
Carmen x

You Might Also Like

0 comments