ff home decor/interior moodboard - basique mode

home decor/interior moodboard

 It seems that at the beginning of every year, I have that particular urge to want to redesign and redecorate my room. This time last year...

 It seems that at the beginning of every year, I have that particular urge to want to redesign and redecorate my room. This time last year, I completely revamped my bedroom; painted it white, chopped my bed in half and rearranged all my furniture around to create more space. 

Lately, I've been looking into apartment decor and creative studio spaces and have come to notice my love for Scandinavian/Nordic interior design. I've always loved minimalistic and modern design but with the touch of rustic-ness and neutral colour palettes, it becomes my  ideal living and working space.









 




photo credit to owners, none are mine


Find us on: instagram // lookbook // may's instagram // carmen's instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments