ff Checkered - basique mode

Checkered

It's really getting into winter now and i've definitely been embracing my scarf lately. The warm colours of this scarf break up ...


It's really getting into winter now and i've definitely been embracing my scarf lately. The warm colours of this scarf break up the monotonous tones of black and white which is a nice break, especially for me! 





Hong Kong Leather Jacket, UNIQLO Jeans, Unamed shirt, MINKPINK Scarf , Boohoo Boots

I've been wearing this leather jacket non-stop this month and I love pairing it with white to keep the fresh feel. A leather jacket is perfect for the winter weather at the moment as it provides apt warmth but isn't too suffocating. I've also fallen in love with shorter jackets recently and pairing it with a heeled boot definitely makes me seem taller. 

As i mentioned before the scarfs colours provides a good separation from the black and white of the outfit and the checkered pattern also serves as another layer of warmth just to keep that extra chill out. 

School is almost finished so we'll have a lot more posts coming your way! 

Love, 
May x


You Might Also Like

0 comments