ff winter chill - basique mode

winter chill

May and I are finally on winter break! Post semester exams and important tests comes with the chill breeze of winter. It is almost impo...


May and I are finally on winter break! Post semester exams and important tests comes with the chill breeze of winter. It is almost impossible to predict Melbourne's weather, renowned for '4 seasons in one day'. This outfit I would typically wear during Autumn/Fall but since it was breezier than the autumnal days, I chucked on a black jacket for extra warmth.




Factorie button up, Just Jeans black denim, Just Jeans belt, Bardot jacket, , ABC Mart boots, Kitsch Place sunnies, Jolie&Deen bar necklace, Colette Hayman clutch


I'm such a creature of habit when it comes to a classic top and denim jeans. I absolutely adore button ups as they make you appear more dressed up but still casual. This outfit is quite the 'casual-chic' outfit that can be worn to brunch or even to a meeting.

May and I are currently on a 3 week break so we'll be relaxing and studying but we'll be sure to keep you updated!

Love,
Carmen x



You Might Also Like

0 comments