ff May's June Favourites - basique mode

May's June Favourites

During the month of June i discovered some great new products! 


During the month of June i discovered some great new products! 





TONLYMOLY CONCEALER POT 

I'm not big on concealer ,but recently with my dry,red skin I've taken to just concealing the areas necessary, nose, blemishes , under eyes,etc. The concealer is very creamy and has good coverage. 
I have mine in colour #2, natural beige and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. It's certainly a good dupe for more expensive concealers like Bobbi Brown, i bought this for less than $5! 





              BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO  

I've finally gone onto the dry shampoo wagon! I've never been one to have oily hair nor need a dry shampoo between washes, but recently I've been finding my hair slightly greasy, so i went out to buy the batiste dry shampoo. It really does work wonders and i usually spray a touch before I get to school and my hair definitely feels fresher. 
The scent is nice and not too overpowering, however, I also bought the coconut scented one and i must admit i not a big fan of the scent.








MAYBELLINE FALSIES MASCARA 

This mascara is amazing and I've been using it constantly for the past few months. The curve of the applicator makes for easy application and the formula really lifts my eyelashes. 
My eyelashes are naturally very straight so the volume that this mascara provides is certainly a major plus.This mascara actually had me wanting to buy another one the very next day just to stock up! 






CLEARASIL CLEANSER 

It's hard to find a daily cleanser that works well for you and this Clearasil one is one of my favourites. I particularly love the small beads which scrub the dead skin cells off your face. 
I would say this is very similar to the Garnier 3 in 1 cleanser which is my all time favourite. However this one does the job just as well for a similar price and I noticed a big change in my face after 1 week of using this. 
I try not to use it more than twice a day as my skin is quite sensitive and dry. 

T2 JUST PEPPERMINT 

This month I've tested several new teas and this is by far my favourite! I love peppermint tea in general but this offers a whole new experience and taste. The peppermint flavour is a lot stronger however it isn't overly minty which can sometimes gives me headaches. There is also slight sweetness to this tea which makes it even lovelier. 
Peppermint tea aids digestion and often is used to calm nerves and I do feel these effects , however they are not overly pronounced. 










Those were my favourites for the month of June and we'd love to hear about any of your current favourites! Let us know on instagram

Love, 
May xo


Find us on: instagram | lookbook | may's instagram | carmen's instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments