ff May's November Favourites - basique mode

May's November Favourites

It's December the Christmas month so here is another favourites!



It's December the Christmas month so here is another favourites!



The PeachBox Urban Hardware Bangle 



I've been eyeing this bangle for so long and was so happy when I finally bought it! I can't afford the real Cartier Love Bangle but this is such an affordable version! Very minimalist and timeless, I wear it almost everyday. 


Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Perfume 



I've never been a perfume girl, but this perfume literally sings to my soul! For over a year I've been secretly spraying it on my wrist at the department store. So when Carmen and one of our other friends bought it for my birthday I was thrilled to finally have this baby! The scent is a combination of pink peony and raw black vanilla and smells absolutely amazing! 

Garnier 2 in 1 Makeup Remover 



This one was recommend to me by a friend and it has definitely become my default makeup remover. It's not super oily and quite moisturizing. A cute little addition is that you shake the two liquids together and the whole bottle turns a nice purple! Additionally, you don't have to apply heaps of pressure to remove your eye makeup so it's really good for anyone with more sensitive skin! 



Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream


My hands are ALWAYS! dry so I finally got a hand cream to carry in my bag. I noticed that at school I had really dry hands especially after science experiment classes and hot days, so carrying this small hand cream really helps to moisturize any dry hands. The scent is very pleasant and not too strong which is always a bonus. 





The Balm Lipstick Ima GoodKisser
This was another birthday gift and I absolutely love the colour! When applied the colour comes out quite light, and is a mix of a dusty rose and pale pink! It's very smooth and doesn't dry out, which is perfect for my lips. Sometimes I'll mix it with a lighter pink gloss for an extra pop of colour! 





Ulta 3 Salmon Manicure Cafe au Lait 

I love love love this colour! I'm a nude girl when it comes to nails and this is a perfect colour, especially cause it's got a bit of a mauve pink undertone. It complements everything and the pro brush makes it really easy to apply.


We're sorry for not posting often but we're on a break now so we should be posting more often! Also, you may have noticed our theme change, we're still working on fixing some of the problems so bear with us!

Love,
May xx

Find us on: instagram | lookbook | may's instagram | carmen's instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments