ff simplistic - basique mode

simplistic

I've been loving Melbourne's current weather; low 20s with a slight breeze. This allows me to wear a classic jeans and a te...


I've been loving Melbourne's current weather; low 20s with a slight breeze. This allows me to wear a classic jeans and a tee combination without freezing or overheating.

Spoiler alert: this tee is actually a men's tee! I'm pretty sure majority of the shirts in my wardrobe are from the men's section. I just love the fit and boxiness of their shirts. I paired this basic tee with black denim (classic combo) and these ridiculously comfortable Nike runners. 




Tommy Hilfiger basic tee, Just Jeans black denim, Nike Roshe, Marikai structured purse
Apologies for not posting style outfits in a long while! We finished all our exams at the end of last year and are finally given a break from all the stress!

You may have noticed that we have changed our theme and logo once again! We hope you enjoy this new look. Thanks for reading!

Love,
Carmen xx

Find us on: instagram | lookbook | may's instagram | carmen's instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments